You've watched as your colleagues have added teleseminars to their offerings and seen them have great success. You want to start offering these yourself, but you don't know all the intricacies. Where do you start? How do bridge lines work? What format works best? What day of the week and time of day? How much should you charge? What about registration and logistics? And then how do you manage the call itself to give the highest value?
Rebecca has been called the Barbara Walters of teleseminars for her ability to provide in-depth information via her teleseminars. She's a pioneer in conducting teleseminars in various formats. She will share info on how to get started and how to refine your sessions if you are already offering teleseminars. Come hear from one of the true masters in this medium.
You will learn:
Download and start listening now!
- The hidden benefits of doing teleseminars
- The type of teleseminars and pros and cons of each
- Pricing strategies for your target market
- What you need to know about logistics: bridge lines, registration, confirmation, pre-session surveys, recording, post-session evaluations
- Best strategies for getting the word out to your market
- How you prepare for your teleseminar that is different than an in-person session