Becoming a step-parent is one of the toughest journeys anyone could ever take, but the rewards can be immeasurable. In this insightful and reassuring book, Australia's leading parenting expert, Michael Carr-Greg, offers practical advice on the following:
- The typical stages of step-family transition;
- The particular challenges of the first two years;
- How to manage conflict and build lasting relationships;
- Dealing with the ex;
- The great no-nos of step-parenting; and
- The essential lessons every step-parent needs to learn.
Surviving Step-Families is an invaluable resource that will help to give your new family the greatest chance of success. Download and start listening now!