Many people want to stop smoking but for various reasons find it difficult to start stopping smoking. This self-help audio guides you through different steps. Through a series of questions you will be exploring what got you started, what your life is like now, including helping you understand more about your smoking habit, and why you want to stop smoking now, and your life as a nonsmoker. Please take the time to write down and answer these questions as fully as possible.
After you have completed this stage you can go on to listen to the three special stop-smoking self-help audios. They build on the work you completed in the first three steps and help you make the changes you want to make. Anne based the suggestions in these latter tracks on her work with clients who have stopped smoking. The tracks will allow you to draw upon the written work you completed in steps one through three and support your own determination to become and remain a nonsmoker. You will still need will power to help you quit and remain a natural non-smoker.
- Track 1 - General introduction to Anne Morrison
- Track 2 - Stop Smoking - Breathe Easy Introduction
- Track 3 - Step 1 - Your past
- Track 4 - Step 2 - The present
- Track 5 - Step 3 - Your future
- Track 6 - Step 4 - Introduction to self-hypnosis audios and stop-smoking audios
- Track 7 - Stop smoking and become a non-smoker
- Track 8 - Maintaining the changes
- Track 9 - A natural nonsmoker
- Track 10 - Last comments
The music on these tracks is Royalty Free music from GettyImages.com.
About Anne Morrison: MBSCH Anne Morrison is a qualified and experienced clinical and cognitive behaviour hypnotherapist, life coach, and NLP master practitioner. She is a full member of the British Society of Clinical Hypnosis, a practitioner member of the General Hypnotherapy Register and an associate member of the Association of Coaching. CBH is a relativel... Download and start listening now!