This audiobook offers 27 years of investing experience from a professional who has dealt with over 5,000 individual investors, over 100 professional portfolio managers, and 150 research analysts, and has traveled and advised over 200 growth companies.
Georges Yared uncovers for you the investing tricks of the trade. No more guessing. Know how to identify great companies and how to be patient, or not, with an investment. Know when to buy, sell, and/or buy more. Georges also details for you the magic of growth investing through an individual approach, whether through mutual funds and/or common stocks. He carefully teaches you how to make your broker or advisor work for you and your agenda.
This audiobook will teach you:
Download and start listening now!
- How to use emotions to your advantage in investing
- When patience is a virtue and when it is a waste
- Exactly when to buy, when to sell, and when to buy more
- How to identify great, up-and-coming companies before anyone else
- How to make your broker/advisor WORK for you
- How to qualify an existing or potentially new broker/advisor
- How to quickly identify great research - and mediocre research
- How to clearly define your approach and implement your strategy
- The difference between speculating and investing
- How to quickly know if a company is a fad, a niche, or a phenomenon
- How to learn the investing methods of professional portfolio managers
- And much, much more.