An Open Letter to Any Musician Who Wants to Make $100,000 (or More) in the Music Business
You're in a career where it's considered normal to be broke. If you were doing anything else for a living, you'd have given up by now.
And I'm sure there are people in your life who wish you'd do just that... They want you to settle down, get a real job, and make music a hobby.
Screw 'em. The truth is, if you know what to do, you can make a lot of money as a musician.
This book shows you what to do. You'll learn exactly how to make money with your music - in the club, on the Internet, and on the road.
Here's a taste of what's waiting for you...
- How to get record labels to approach you (instead of you chasing them)
- Nobody at your shows? I'll show you several ways to fix that...
- The Drip Method - The most profitable way to release music.
- A 100-year-old marketing trick developed by a woman thought to be too fat and ugly for a career in music - today it works better than ever!
- The greatest threat to your music business success (it's not piracy) and how to neutralize it.
- A songwriting secret from successful drag queens and pissed off karaoke singers so potent, it almost guarantees a great song!
- How a $10 kitchen appliance will make you a better songwriter
- 4 proven cures for music business burnout and overwhelm
- What it takes for a musician to make $150,000/year (with only 500 fans)
- Rules for social media. Ignore these at your own risk.
- Superfan Secrets - How to develop fans who buy everything you sell.
- How to sell lots of music... without being obnoxious or turning people off
- Are you a musician over 40? Why age doesn't matter anymore...
- Proven, word-for-word scripts and emails that get people to buy your music
- 8 ways to make money giving... Download and start listening now!