Funny, romantic and erotic this brilliant short story collection moves from the first literary orgasm (The Storm), to a rogue Ticket Collector who can't keep his hands off the girls on his tram, to a sadomasochistic sex weekend and a story about an American tourist who arrives in a town full of beautiful young people, most of whom are naked.
Download and start listening now!
- Indelible Acts by A. L. Kennedy read by Jane McDowell
- Marianne by Anais Nin read by Laurence Bouvard
- The Lady with a Little Dog by Anton Chekhov read by David Shaw Parker
- Tall Tales from the Mekong Delta by Kate Braverman read by Garrick Hagon
- The Storm by Kate Chopin read by Helen Bradbury
- Tickets Please! By D. H. Lawrence read by Gerard Fletcher
- No Message by Marjorie Ann Watts read by William Hope
- A Romantic Weekend by Mary Gaitskill read by Louise Ford
- Colette Looks Back by Michele Roberts read by Jenny Funnell
- A Million Dollars of Amphetamines by Peter Carey read by Louise Ford
- The Necessity of Certain Behaviors by Shannon Cain read by Helen Bradbury
- Sex and Death to the Age of 14 by Spalding Grey read by Sean McConaghy.