Serial Killer Couples: Bonded by Sexual Depravity, Abduction, and Murder chronicles the true crimes of sexually motivated serial killers who are intimates. In this latest true crime book from award-winning, best-selling criminologist R. Barri Flowers, nine gripping tales examine killer couples from America, England, and Canada whose murderous reigns of terror knows no end till they were brought to justice.
- Chapter 1: Raymond Fernandez and Martha Beck
- Chapter 2: Ian Brady and Myra Hindley
- Chapter 3: Fred West and Rosemary West
- Chapter 4: Gerald Gallego and Charlene Gallego
- Chapter 5: Douglas Clark and Carol Mary Bundy
- Chapter 6: Alvin Neelley and Judith Ann Neelley
- Chapter 7: Alton Coleman and Debra Denise Brown
- Chapter 8: James Gregory Marlow and Cynthia Coffman
- Chapter 9: Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka.
Bonus material includes excerpts from the author's international best-selling true crime book, The Sex Slave Murders; historical true crime short Mass Murder in the Sky: The Bombing of Flight 629; Jack the Ripper thriller novel Dark Streets Of Whitechapel; and medical mystery and police procedural Murder In Maui. Download and start listening now!