More than 85 million Americans own guns, but we need to recruit more people, the survival of our Second Amendment depends on it.
Here, you will learn how different groups feel about firearms, and what we can do to change their minds. You'll learn of the unique characteristics of Women, African-Americans, Hispanics, Asians, Jews, Liberals and Centrists, and what arguments we can make to win them over to our side.
- Chapter 1: Why We Must Sell the Second Amendment.
- Chapter 2: Selling to Liberals and Moderates/Centrists.
- Chapter 3: Selling to Blacks
- Chapter 4: Selling to Hispanics
- Chapter 5: Selling to Women
- Chapter 6: Selling to Jews
- Chapter 7: Selling to Gays
- Chapter 8: Selling to Asians
- Chapter 9: Selling to Christians
- Chapter 10: Developing Friendly Gun Ranges
...and other ideas to sell the Second Amendment. Download and start listening now!