Selected Shorts is an award-winning series of classic and contemporary short fiction read by acclaimed actors. The readings are recorded live at Peter Norton Symphony Space in New York City. The Selected Shorts radio series is a co-production of Symphony Space and WNYC, New York Public Radio, and is heard on public radio stations nationwide.
In this collection of timeless classics:
Download and start listening now!
- James Thurber's The Night the Ghost Got In read by Isiah Sheffer
- Edith Wharton's Roman Fever read by Maria Tucci
- Jack London's Make Westing read by Steven Gilborn
- D.H. Lawrence's The Rocking-horse Winner read by John Shea
- Shirley Jackson's The Lottery read by Marian Seldes
- Richard Connell's The Most Dangerous Game read by Charles Keating
- Raymond Carver's Cathedral read by James Naughton