Stay in business even through tough times with these simple, quick steps to small business survival.
Small businesses are vulnerable in tough economic times. Undercapitalized and with little experience coping with the legal and practical issues that come up during recession, many businesses fail as their profit margins drop and clients pay late - if at all.
Save Your Small Business, written by a business owner who has survived three decades of challenges and economic downturns, provides 10 no-nonsense strategies designed to protect your personal assets from creditors and survive the current recession. You'll get practical advice to tackle such concerns as:
- Can my business be saved?
- Which are the most immediate and effective cuts I should make?
- How do I pay bills, negotiate debts - and still make sure everyone in my office is paid on time?
- How can I creatively and effectively market my business on the cheap?
- How can I sell high-margin goods or services to get back in the black?
- How do I make sure my personal assets aren't vulnerable to my business' creditors?
In these tough times of falling demand, impatient creditors, tight credit, and fierce competition, staying in the black is a constant battle, requiring smart moves and decisiveness under pressure. Save Your Small Business shows you how to weather the economic storm, including how to proceed when going out of business is inevitable. Download and start listening now!