Relationship Economics® takes a unique long term, strategic and quantifiable view of business relationships that goes far beyond networking-oriented books. Nowadays, many companies believe that networking is a key to success. Relationship Economics shows us that this notion is a mere fallacy. With this course, the listener will learn that success comes from learning how to invest in people for an extraordinary return. Listeners will be able to understand and develop the three types of relationships: personal, functional, and strategic - that will ultimately help hone critical skills to not only develop a nose for identifying great opportunities, but the ability to recognize which relationships to tap for execution, performance, and results. What you Get includes:
- Module One: Why Most Networking Doesn't Work!
- Module Two: The Evolution of Quantifiable Relationships
- Module Three: Strategic Relationship Planning (SRP)
- 4. Module Four: Understanding the Science - Social Networking Analysis
- 5. Module Five: Relationship-Centric Goals
- Module Six: Pivotal Contacts
- Module Seven: Your Relationship Bank
- Module Eight: Relationship Currency® to get things done
- Module Nine: Transforming Us and Them into We
- Module Ten: The LinkedIn® EffectBonuses: Complete workbook included.
Project Management professionals earn Professional Development Units (PDUs) credits with each course. Download and start listening now!