Definition of affirmation [af-fir-ma-tion]: An affirmation is a positive statement which zeroes in on certain subconscious thoughts and replaces negative self-beliefs with positive self-beliefs.
Reflect|Radiate: The Pocket Affirmations Book is a small book filled with affirmations, designed to enhance your mental atmosphere by connecting you with your highest feelings of self-worth.
I am the author, Bethany Clark, and I wrote this book because I personally sought a tool that would guide me towards more elevated ways of thinking about myself and what I am projecting into the world. I found that when your mind is empowered with healthful thoughts, you can achieve anything. The flowers that grow in malnourished soil are pale versions of what they COULD be. If you enrich that soil with nutrients and support (affirmations), that flower (your life) will bloom in ways you never thought possible.
The affirmations in this book gently shake loose habitual, worn-out patterns of thought and self-talk, freeing up mental room for the kinds of beliefs that enhance life, discarding the beliefs that deplete life.
Excerpted from Reflect|Radiate: The Pocket Affirmations Book:
- I choose to live life in color, not black-and-white.
- I say yes to life. Every time!
- I spin a web of gratitude so intricate that it becomes a cocoon; I emerge a butterfly.
- I am taking flight right now. Each moment, my elevated thoughts carry me to new heights.
- I allow daydreams to curl through my mind like wisps of smoke; they keep my imagination young and flexible.
For more information, the latest news, and to flip through the book online, please visit www.theaffirmationsbook.com. Download and start listening now!