Effortless, enjoyable, fast and effective language learning through music. The term earworms or catchy tunes refers to those songs which you hear a few times and then just can't get out of your head. Earworms mbt® Rapid Languages puts the words and phrases you need not just on the tip of your tongue, it transports them deeply into your long-term memory, ready for instant recall. Simply listen to the music filled with rhythmic repetitions a few times and listeners will subconsciously acquire a collection of verbs, nouns and connecting words, all the while picking up the correct accent. This is your survival kit of immediately useful words and phrases for your visit abroad. Listen a few times to be able to ask for a table in a restaurant, order food and drink, take a taxi, rent a car, buy tickets, deal with money, numbers, times and days, ask for directions, deal with typical problems, hold a simple conversation and more.
Volume 2 will have you talking about yourself and others, past, present and future, likes and dislikes and general conversational items. The themes follow closely the Common European Framework for language learning a recognised benchmark of language proficiency and the emphasis is constantly on usefulness to the learner.
- Over 70 Minutes of Audio
- Effortless, enjoyable and effective
- Essential phrases for your trip abroad
- Words anchored deeply into your memory by gentle repetition to music
- Stimulating and self-motivation through real rapid progress
- Developed by language teaching experts
- Target language spoken by native speakers
- Pronunciation acquired automatically
- Listen and learn, anytime anywhere
- Phrase book included
Content can be uploaded to iPod, iPhone, iPad or other MP3 players for use on the go! Download and start listening now!