Now is time to fill your leadership toolbox with as much perspective as you can gather for your journey to the future. The counterpoint of past and present helps you make that transition.
Examples and stories of past leadership failure and success lay the groundwork for your approach to both the present and future. Gain insight and wisdom from television host Charlie Rose and author David McCullough, and comments from Donna Shalala, President of Miami University. Add real world, true-to-life perspectives that bring clarity and balance to your leadership from globally acknowledged leadership and change expert Dr. Sheila Murray Bethel. She will cover these topics and more:
Download and start listening now!
- 'Back to the Future'... how to learn from the past for true leadership balance
- Stay alert to the three common traps of dead-end-thinking
- Learn the keys to building a vibrant staying power in order to handle the crush of daily events
- Tap into history as a guidepost to finding and fulfilling your potential as a leader
- Explore how the past can live, speak, and teach you to be an authentic 21st-century leader.