Of all the examples you set as a leader, the wise use of humble personal power has the most long-term impact. If the basis of your power is one of service, your leadership acquires an aura of dignity and your influence is increased a thousand fold. Enhance your power with a shared philosophy that Abraham Lincoln, Franklin Roosevelt, Winston Churchill, and Ronald Reagan all had in common.
Globally acknowledged leadership and change expert Dr. Sheila Murray Bethel, author of A New Breed Of Leader, will give you immediately usable ideas and actions to help you on your leadership journey.
Some of the topics covered:
Download and start listening now!
- Learn the difference between real and quasi power
- Learn how The Pie of Life enhances your ability to build your personal power
- Explain the 5 Deadly Traits of the Power Pigs
- Power shared is power gained...helping others use their power
- The supreme personal leadership skill of good listening.