Do you want to learn what are some of the proven differences between boys and girls? Are you interested in common patterns in development that boys exhibit? Would you like ideas and strategies for how to handle issues that many boys struggle with?
Parenting Boys is a guide to a boy's development, from a baby up through young adulthood. Each chapter identifies a stage in a boy's life and looks at what to expect, common challenges, and possible solutions and strategies to handle boys. While each child is different with their own personality, there are patterns and trends common amongst most boys. This book will help equip you as a parent to know what to expect from your male child in the various stages of his life.
- Chapter 1: How Society's Expectations for Boys Influence Our Parenting Styles
- Chapter 2: Baby Boys - The First 18 Months
- Chapter 3: Toddler Adventures: Development from Ages 18 to 36 Months
- Chapter 4: Imaginative Superheroes: Three- and Four-Year-Old Boys
- Chapter 5: Transition to School - 5-7-Year-Old Boys
- Chapter 6: Concrete Thinkers - 8- to 10-Year-Old Boys
- Chapter 7: The Pre-Teen - 11-13-Year-Old Boys
- Chapter 8:Teenagers and Puberty - 14-15-Year-Old Boys
- Chapter 9: Experimentation and Independence - 16- to 18-Year-Old Boys
- Chapter 10: Struggles of the Young Adult Male: Transition to Adulthood
Discover more about the boy you are trying to raise into a man. Download and start listening now!