In this series of talks, author and internationally renowned self-esteem expert Dr Melanie Fennell describes how poor self-esteem develops and what keeps it going, and sets out effective strategies based on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) to help you to overcome it.
This series of ten talks includes:
Download and start listening now!
- The nature of low self-esteem
- How low self-esteem develops and what keeps it going
- Testing anxious predications.
- Learning to question self-critical thinking
- Learning to appreciate and care for yourself
- Changing the rules
- Moving forward to a happier, more positive future.