In this series of talks, best-selling author and leading expert on depression Professor Paul Gilbert explores how depression affects us in different ways and offers insights into strategies that can help us cope and lift depression. Paul outlines how we can work on our thoughts, feelings and behaviours and try to develop and employ self-kindness when we feel at our worst.
Anyone suffering from depression will gain valuable insights into:
Download and start listening now!
- The nature of depression
- How our thoughts and feelings are related
- Looking after our body and helping it recuperate
- Relaxation - advice and techniques
- How our styles of thinking affect depression
- Being kind and compassionate to oneself
- Becoming more active and exploring different ways to think about life's challenges.