In this series of talks, clinical psychologist Dr. William Davies explores how anger and irritability affects us in different ways and sets out effective strategies to reduce feelings of irritability and become less angry.
This series of nine talks includes:
Download and start listening now!
- The nature of anger and irritability
- How our brains sometimes work against us
- Understanding your anger and irritability
- Starting to make changes
- Four techniques to help you think differently
- Doing things differently
- Changing the world around us
- Overcoming anger and irritability case studies
- Relaxation techniques