What is Obamacare? And more important, what does Obamacare mean for you? Fact: Obamacare will affect every single American. Obamacare for Beginners: Your Survival Guide Book to Beating Obamacare aims to help you better understand the essentials of Obamacare and what it means for you.
A concise guidebook providing an introduction to Obamacare in a quick and easy-to-understand format, Obamacare for Beginners covers all the basics:
- What Obamacare means for you: uninsured individual, middle-class adult, senior citizen (65+), female adult, small-business owner, large-business owner, person with a mental illness, and more
- Arguments for and against Obamacare, and a brief history of the health care debate in the United States
- An Obamacare Timeline that provides a year-by-year breakdown of how the law will be implemented from today until 2020
- Key terms and definitions covering concepts such as a pre-existing condition and single payer
- Recommended reading for further research into the complex law, the controversies, and its history
Revealing the essentials of Obamacare, from its history to its implementation, Obamacare for Beginners is an accessible introduction to the key terms, timeline, and regulations of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
Obamacare is a complex law, and few have actually read the 2,700 pages in its entirety--including some lawmakers who voted for or against it--let alone understand its full ramifications.
Although Obamacare is complex, understanding its implications for your health shouldn't be. Obamacare for Beginners: Your Survival Guide Book to Beating Obamacare simplifies the law and helps you take the first steps toward navigating your individual health plan. Download and start listening now!