From The Results Space Series.
Regardless of position, some of the most influential people in business are those who have the power and ability to motivate others. Leading business psychologist Dr Rebecca Newton offers insights and highlights key research on how to inspire greatness in others. Discover the different forms of motivation, what makes the best people really want to stay and what makes them want to leave. Learn how to motivate for higher levels of productivity and performance.
Dr Rebecca Newton lectures in Leadership at the London School of Economics and Political Science as a Visiting Fellow. She has also been a Visiting Fellow at Harvard University and has facilitated executive education for the University of Cambridge. Rebecca has worked globally with leaders and professionals from some of the world's most influential organisations, helping them to improve their Results Space.
Also in The Results Space Series:
Download and start listening now!
- Achieving More: Strategic Direction & Mental Fitness
- Increasing Influence & Persuasion
- Being Entrepreneurial: Identifying Opportunities & Successful Endeavours
- Presentation Differentiators: Maximising Your Impact
- Career Advancement: Getting Ahead & Getting Promoted
- Building Innovation & Creativity