What separates one company from mediocre results to another company who has spectacular financial achievements? Often, the common denominator to financial success with start-ups is marketing. In this audio program, you will discover how to present yourself and your ideas to investors, customers and key strategic partners. In addition to marketing, this program will explore the finance, fund raising, and sales dynamics associated with fast growth companies.
Establishing your company is essential. In this program you will learn:
1. How to establish corporate Values and why they are important
2. How to build great relationships
3. Establishing partners and employees as key ingredients to success
4. Strategic thinking around where to network
5. How to incorporate “disciplined lunacy” into your culture
6. Know your customer
With these tools, you will be confident in your presentations and highly directed into the right kind of opportunities to grow your business.
Download and start listening now!