Written by the premier author in Windows administration, William Stanek, and addressing the needs of Windows 2003 administrators and support staff, Managing Group Policy Classroom To Go is designed to help you build your knowledge of Windows Server 2003. The course covers:
Classroom To Go training courses are designed for:
- Understanding Group Policy
- Understanding GPO Links and Default GPOs
- Working with Group Policy
- Using Resultant Set Of Policy
- Configuring User and Computer Environments Using Group Policy
- Configuring Computer Security Settings Using Group Policy
- Troubleshooting Group Policy and Group Policy Objects
- Troubleshooting Group Policy Security Settings
- Troubleshooting Group Policy and the Sysvol
This audiobook provides a unique way to learn about new technologies and to refresh your memory about technologies you've previously learned. A recommended study aid to help you with your training is the book MCSE: Core Required Exams in a Nutshell, published by O'Reilly Media, Incorporated, and written by William Stanek. It covers Exams 70-290, 70-291, 70-293, and 70-294, and this audiobook contains materials from the printed book. Visit www.oreilly.com for more information.William Stanek has nearly 20 years of hands-on experience with writing and instructional training. He is most widely recognized as a leading technology expert and is also an award-winning, best-selling author. He has written more than 50 books, which are sold all over the world and have been translated in many languages. He is widely sought after as a subject-matter expert. Download and start listening now!
- Those who want to learn about new technologies
- Those who want to complete their Microsoft Certification
- Those who want to refresh their memories about technologies they've previously learned.