In Make Your Money Count, Jim Munchbach describes four types of people:
- Those who are buried in debt but continue to spend even though they're consumed with anxiety about money
- Those who live barely above water and are always one paycheck from disaster
- Those who have bucks in the bank but are still worried about their finances, and
- Those whose lives are full of purpose and contentment and who connect their resources to what matters most
With gripping and heart-warming stories, Jim helps each of the first three kinds of people take courageous steps to become people who are full of purpose and contentment.We long to make sense of our finances, but many of us don't know where to turn for help. In this book, Jim puts the pieces together so that we clearly understand...
Download and start listening now!
- The necessity of having a clear, compelling purpose in life
- Ways we can connect all of our resources to our purpose
- How to write a strategic and simple Blueprint for Financial Success
- Ways we can maximize our savings and investments, and
- A strategy for passing principles of good financial management to our children.