Extended Audio Sample

Download Love Lies Audiobook (Unabridged)

Extended Audio Sample Love Lies (Unabridged), by Adele Parks
3 out of 53 out of 53 out of 53 out of 53 out of 5 3.00 (535 ratings) (rate this audio book) Author: Adele Parks Narrator: Jane Collingwood Publisher: Whole Story Audiobooks Format: Unabridged Audiobook Delivery: Instant Download Audio Length: Release Date:
Coming Soon! We're adding audiobooks daily and hope to make this one available for download very soon. Submit your vote below to let us know you really crave this title!
Vote this up! This audiobook has 0 votes

Fern is glaring thirty in the face and can't ignore the love lies any longer. Life with Adam was amazing once, but she believes a romantic wedding should be the next step and Adam just won't go down on one knee. Then a chance meeting with Scottie Taylor - the UK's sexiest pop star - lights fireworks in Fern that won't stop exploding.

Download and start listening now!


Listener Opinions

  • 4 out of 54 out of 54 out of 54 out of 54 out of 5 by Clare Holbrook | 2/20/2014

    " Good story, even if a bit far fetched. Very frustrating as you can see the heartbreak coming but I was surprised at the end. I agree that Adam's perspective would of been good as you question his actions and read Fern going crazy. "

  • 2 out of 52 out of 52 out of 52 out of 52 out of 5 by Kate | 2/4/2014

    " Usually love her books for a light read but this one is not her best. "

  • 1 out of 51 out of 51 out of 51 out of 51 out of 5 by LANI | 1/28/2014

    " I knew exactly what was going to happen from the very beginning of the book, and I was extremely accurate with details as well. even though I knew how it would end, I freaked out the boiling point.. I went complete psychopathic angry, irritated, heart-broken girl. I wanted a different conclusion, but I guess it was okay. i thoroughly enjoyed 95% of the book; the other 5% I'm not a big fan of. I think that I will change the rating for this book eventually, but I'm just to upset right now having just finished it. so, for now, I will keep it at 1 star. (It probably should be a 3 or 4 star book, but I'm just not that forgiving after a major heart wrenching experience.. it's also after midnight..lol) :( "

  • 4 out of 54 out of 54 out of 54 out of 54 out of 5 by Sarah Wales | 1/26/2014

    " Enjoyed this one,shows selfishness of people "

  • > Show All
Write a Review
What is FlexPass?
  • Your first audiobook is just $5.95
  • Over 90% are at or below $12.95
  • "LOVE IT" guarantee
  • No time limits or expirations