It pays to be likeable!
You can have a rock-solid business strategy, unlimited resources, and the most talented people on staff. But only one thing is guaranteed in today's hyperconnected society: If your business isn't likeable, it will fail.
Dave Kerpen knows how important it is for a business to be liked - by customers, employees, stakeholders, and the general public. He wrote the book on it. His groundbreaking best seller Likeable Social Media changed the way businesses interact with their customers on a daily basis. Likeable Business lays out 11 strategies for organizations of all sizes to spur growth, profits, and overall success. Dave Kerpen reveals the remarkable returns you'll get when you gain the trust of your customers and stakeholders. In today's social media world, it literally pays to be likeable.
Likeable Business helps any leader at a small or mid-sized company increase profits and spur growth by applying the 11 principles of business likeability, including:
Likeability spreads. As a business leader, you set the tone. Be likeable and your staff will be likeable - which in turn creates a more likeable customer experience.
- Listening to customers, colleagues, shareholders - and competitors
- Authenticity because today's savvy customer always knows when you're faking it
- Transparency and honesty build trust, and any deviation can destroy your reputation
- Adaptability in managing change and finding new opportunities is critical to success today
- Simplicity in design, in form, and in function
- Gratefulness when making sure every thank you is appreciated...and generating surprising returns!
The blueprint for everlasting business likeability is in your hands. Apply Kerpen's basic principles day in and day out, and profits and growth are sure to follow. Download and start listening now!