When the going gets tough, the tough... make lemonade.
At least that's what author Janet Thomas did. She had her share of life's lemons, from sexual abuse to clinical depression to obesity and beyond. She could have just decided to pitch her tent in the citrus section of life's grocery store and succumbed to the sour - but she didn't. Instead she turned her life around, then examined what she learned and turned to help others. The power of Janet's presence in these written words awakens and energizes your inherent desire to love and lift yourself.
Her award winning book, Lemons, Lemonade & Life - Practical Steps for Getting the Sweetness Back When Life Goes Sour, has been described as brilliantly written, insightful, and transformational. The creative recipe for emotional healing that she describes in her book is catching fire.
Using the metaphor of making lemonade, Lemons, Lemonade & Life gently guides you through a unique process of discovering:
- what it is you want
- why you don't yet have it, and, most importantly
- how you can turn those things you currently perceive as anchors dragging you down into resources for launching yourself upward
Whatever your challenges, Lemons, Lemonade & Life uniquely inspires and encourages healing and wholeness. Anything you find as a block can be addressed and transformed using Janet's positive, self-supportive approach. As her words, thoughts and techniques kindle the flame of confidence deep within, you will find yourself:
- Improving your physical health
- Releasing yourself from addiction
- Dropping unwanted weight
- Discovering how to develop your natural gifts and talents
- Seeing things you have constantly struggled with disappear with ease
- Attracting new friends
- Enjoying healthier relationships
- Gaining the ability to attract abundance into your life
- ... Download and start listening now!