Bishop T. D. Jakes’ Instinct skyrocketed to #1 on the New York Times bestseller list. Now this companion gift book, Instinct for Graduates, shows grads of all ages how to unleash their God-given instincts and embrace the future with unlimited success.
Instinct for Graduates encourages readers to thrive using their new diplomas, and demonstrates ways to
- create a plan with clear direction for your life that makes the most of your potential;
- make new friends and maintain (or let go of) old relationships;
- choose and live with roommates;
- form an adult relationship with your parents—cut the cord without tearing the relationship;
- manage your finances and debt;
- hunt for the right jobs, interview successfully, and begin an outstanding career;
- navigate the ins-and-outs of dating, relating, and getting married; and
- embrace new adventures, have fun, and expand your horizons.
Equipped with the wisdom of Instinct, graduates will discover their potential, become equipped to succeed in every opportunity, and stride confidently into the future. Download and start listening now!