What's wrong with you is what's right with you. To get more done, slow down and sleep more. When you don't know something, believe what feels like a guess. These are just a few of the eye-opening, empowering concepts in Inspired! How to Be More Original, Insightful and Productive in Your Work.Grounded in psychological studies, historical examples and testing with writers and artists, Inspired! offers paradoxes that turn your creative blocks upside down and your hidden strengths right side up.
Whether you're a struggling entrepreneur, a seasoned craftsperson with lagging productivity or someone who seeks more inventiveness in the kitchen, discover how to charge up your ingenuity and enjoy a bounty of results.The book includes tips, anecdotes, research and advice on topics like:
Download and start listening now!
- Inspiration: Enjoy help from the Muses whenever you need them
- Talent: Claim your idiosyncratic strengths and sensory smarts
- Intuition: Zig or zag? Confidently rely on your inner signals
- Time: You have enough time! Trust your unique way of getting more done
- Solutions: Profit from boundless ideas and beginner's luck
- Failure: Learn why mistakes are the portals of originality