Marketing often feels like a struggle. You are always trying to convince someone that you are the right person for the job. You are trying to get clients. The problem is, trying to get clients is a strategy that is ultimately doomed to failure. Your prospects don't want to be gotten. That's why you may experience so much resistance and rejection.
Robert Middleton of Action Plan Marketing urges his clients to give up getting and start giving in a strategy he calls InfoGuru Marketing. The InfoGuru Marketing Principle is based on the idea that we, as experts or gurus in our given fields, can leverage what we know by giving away information as our primary marketing strategy. InfoGurus have mastered the art of sharing just enough of what they know to entice prospective clients to ask and pay for more.
In this teleseminar you'll learn the core principles of being an InfoGuru Marketer and start attracting all the clients you can handle.
You will learn:
Download and start listening now!
- What information you can give away absolutely free
- How much you can give away and what you must hold back
- How to create a huge qualified list of products by giving away one simple thing
- When to end the giving and start the selling (without their noticing)
- How to recruit others who will gladly help you give your information away
- How to tap into the principles of Selfishness, Familiarity, Resonance and Reciprocity
- The fundamentals of the Perpetual Marketing Machine