Increasing Influence & Persuasion from the Results Space Series. Imagine being more influential and persuasive. Imagine the impact you could have and the doors that would be opened. Leading business psychologist Dr Rebecca Newton outlines what really makes a difference when it comes to professional influence and persuasion. Learn how executives influence their peers successfully and the broad range of tactics they use. Learn how to avoid powerless language, find out how `thought confidence affects your persuasiveness and discover how `fit with your organisation impacts your ability to influence. Dr Rebecca Newton lectures in Leadership at the London School of Economics and Political Science as a Visiting Fellow. She has also been a Visiting Fellow at Harvard University and has facilitated executive education for the University of Cambridge.
Rebecca has worked globally with leaders and professionals from some of the world's most influential organisations, helping them to improve their Results Space.
Also in the Results Space Series:
Download and start listening now!
- Achieving More: Strategic direction & mental fitness
- Being Entrepreneurial: Identifying opportunities & successful endeavours
- Presentation Differentiators: Maximising your impact
- Career Advancement: Getting ahead & getting promoted
- Motivating Others: 7 Principles to inspire greatness
- Building Innovation & Creativity