The world's most successful brand names inspire loyalty and trust. You rely on them again and again for their quality, innovation, and performance. What would it mean for your career, your job satisfaction, and your income potential if your boss, colleagues, and customers felt the same about YOU?
This groundbreaking book provides you with the only start-to-finish system for defining, communicating, and taking control of your personal brand at work. Modeled after the world's most successful big-brand marketing methods, How YOU Are Like Shampoo guides you step-by-step through proven corporate branding techniques never before adapted to personal use.
You'll learn how to:
Download and start listening now!
- Indentify the six essential positioning elements that define your personal brand
- Master the five everyday activities that most clearly communicate your brand
- Avoid the top 20 Personal Brand Busters that could keep you from success
- Increase your earning power and job satisfaction
- Build on-the-job trust and loyalty in YOU