One of the most important strategic focuses of a business must be about 'being ahead of the game'.
Knowing what your customers are going to want from you (often before they know it themselves) and building on that knowledge to create the products and services that will be right for the times ahead are crucial steps to growing a lasting and valuable business. But where do you start and how do you establish what is likely to become a long-term trend in your area of the market?
In this audiobook leading entrepreneur Judy Piatkus shares with you her insights on how to spot trends and how to use that knowledge to generate future profits for your business. Judy has had over 25 years experience in establishing what future trends look like and creating products that would be launched to maximise on the zeitgeist of the time.
You will learn:
Download and start listening now!
- The importance of being aware of trends and changing markets
- How to spot a trend before it starts
- How to understand minor trends in the context of massive trends
- Why some trends only work locally and others go global
- How to recognise business opportunities in changing trends
- Examples of current trends