You've heard it over and over: You must have a blog. Yet figuring out how to do it never gets to the top of your to-do list. We know your pain, and we're here to help! We'll actually set up a blog, step by step. Tom Gray will walk Rebecca through the process and you can follow along.
You will learn:
- Why you must blog (you'll be surprised at some of the reasons)
- How to set up your blog for little or no money
- Whether you should host your own blog or have someone else do it; the advantages and disadvantages of both
- Setup specifics: choosing a name, selecting a design, using pictures, and a whole lot more
- How to simplify subscription using Really Simple Syndication (RSS)
- How to write for blogs, including creating posts that are search-engine friendly
- How to get your tree noticed in a forest of 24 million blogs: the ins and outs of publicizing and promoting your blog
- Alternatives to blogging, such as wikis, squidoo, vlogs, and audio blogs....Oh my!
- Blogging resources: where to turn when you don't know where to turn
This is a live recording of an interview-format teleseminar focused on information that would be valuable for speakers, trainers, consultants, coaches, and other information entrepreneurs. It was recorded via telephone. Download and start listening now!