Is an inner dialog always going on inside you, preventing you from getting things done, making clear decisions, and concentrating on tasks that need to be done?
- Are you a student? How often do you sit down to complete some important assignment, only to suddenly find something else (of far lesser importance) to attend to?
- How many times have you, in your adult life, been faced with some task or resolved to learn some new creative skill only to set it aside for some menial activity with no deadline or value?
- At the end of the day, have you ever asked yourself, Why did I do that? Why did I waste so much time?
Are you looking to stop this? Are you looking for simple ways to quiet your inner voice that you can implement right now?
If you are, this book is for you! In How to Quiet the Mind: Relax and Silence the Voice of Your Mind, Today! you will learn about techniques to quiet this inner voice, relax, focus on the here and now, and get your mind to cooperate with what you want.
This book is intended to introduce many of the benefits you will receive by quieting the mind.
- Very, very easy techniques that you can use starting today to quiet your inner dialogue and allow you to relieve stress and increase focus
- What not to do when beginning to quiet the mind
- Beginner's meditative practices which focus on proper breathing (do you know most of us have developed some of the worst breathing habits we possibly can?), increase focus and more
- Additional techniques that can improve your intellectual and creative capacities
- Meditative positions (both familiar and more advanced ones) designed and developed for the purposes of increased awareness and breathing
- Exercises that will help you in every aspect of your outward life that will allow your mind to cooperate more with your intentions and get you to focus within
A... Download and start listening now!