You're speaking at a conference that includes a trade show. Or maybe you're not speaking, but think this event would be full of good buyers for your products and services. Would it be worth the extra time, effort, and expense to exhibit? What should you show and/or sell to get the best ROI? How do you make sure the time/money investment pays off big-time? What can you do to close business at the show or soon after? What are common mistakes speakers make when exhibiting that can cost you future business?
Discover valuable information, high-powered skills, techniques, and insider secrets to master the unique, high-pressure trade show environment. Susan Friedmann, CSP, The Tradeshow Coach, will share practical, potent strategies, and easy-to-use information you can use to attract more business at trade shows.
You will learn:
- Key factors to decide if this is a good show at which to exhibit
- Important ingredients to make your booth stand out even without a fancy exhibit display
- Five critical techniques to close more sales after the show
- Seven huge bloopers most exhibitors make before, during and after every trade show, and how to avoid them
- Susan's simple three-step Exhibiting Action Plan
- Money-saving exhibiting tips
This is a live recording of an interview-format teleseminar focused on information that would be valuable for speakers, trainers, consultants, coaches, and other information entrepreneurs. It was recorded via telephone. Download and start listening now!