If you want to improve your ability to learn Spanish by as much as 100%, 200%, even 300% (or more) ... then you're only one book away from learning and retaining hundreds of Spanish Vocabulary Words by spending just 15-30 minutes a day. The information in How to Learn and Memorize Spanish Vocabulary will teach you:
Don't worry! None of these techniques are rocket science. These techniques have been used by real language learners, most of whom previously considered themselves owners of bad memory to make r... Download and start listening now!
- Why memory is like a bicycle everyone can ride (with some minor personal adjustments).
- The real reason why no one should ever be squeamish about memorization or learning a new language.
- Why and how some of the most famous memory skills are applicable to learning any language, especially Spanish.
- How to create a 27 letter location memory system based on the basic alphabet English speakers share with the Spanish (Spanish has an extra ñ).
- Sample palaces that will show you exactly how and why these strategies work.
- Unique techniques that will have you literally tuning in on the Spanish language.
- How to identify & separate Spanish words into the most effective categories for easy memorization.
- A simple strategy for memorizing the masculine and feminine genders (a process that some people consider the ultimate nightmare of language learning.)
- A list of resources, including the secret to finding the absolute best dictionary to use when learning and memorizing Spanish vocabulary.
- How a larger vocabulary gives you greater freedom to explore and enjoy the culture of the Spanish-speaking countries you travel to.
- Two secrets of relaxation that aid the memorization process incredibly. These two methods will literally eliminate stress from your body as you work on learning and memorizing Spanish vocabulary.
- And much, much more ...