Once an affair comes to light, many unfaithful persons wake up and want to save their marriages. Yet they usually make terrible mistakes in their bungled attempts to win back their partners' trust. Linda J. MacDonald, an infidelity specialist for 23 years, has identified behaviors and attitudes that determine unfaithful persons' success or failure to mend their marriages after the wrecking ball of an affair. How to Help Your Spouse Heal from Your Affair offers practical advice for those who've strayed and want a second chance.
It would take weeks of therapy to learn what Successful Rebuilders know:
Download and start listening now!
- How to avoid the potholes that doom marriages after affairs
- Critical guidelines for the first hours after discovery
- Fifteen essential steps for repair after betrayal
- Skills to cope with your partner's obsessions and triggers
- Ways to undo the damage from your lies
- The keys to avoid prolonging your spouse's agony (and yours)
- The difference between helpful and harmful apologies
- How to rebuild your broken life, relationships, and integrity