Do you want to know how to handle the difficult person in your life? Have you ever wondered why some people just drive you crazy and what you can do about it? Would you like to learn strategies to deal with difficult people and control yourself in conflict? How to Deal with Difficult People teaches you about common difficult personalities. Then it gives you strategies for how to handle each of these personality types, whether in your family or at work. You'll also learn how to handle your own emotions and stress levels, so you can handle these difficult people. This audiobook also teaches you how to read aggressive body language so you can interpret someone's next move, as well as how you can posture yourself in a conflict. Lastly, for those difficult people that just don't seem to be changing, this audiobook will teach you ways to remove yourself from a difficult relationship.
Look and see what's included in this book! Here is a list of the chapter titles:
- Chapter 1: Why Dealing with Stress Is Important for Dealing with Difficult People
- Chapter 2: How to Deal with the Nagging, Annoying Person While Staying Polite
- Chapter 3: How to Handle the Pushy, Dominant, Bullying Personality by Being Assertive
- Chapter 4: How to Deal with a Victim or Blaming Personality by Teaching Responsibility
- Chapter 5: How to Deal with a Difficult Boss and Still Keep Your Job
- Chapter 6: How to Deal with a Difficult Customer and Provide Great Customer Service
- Chapter 7: How to Deal with a Difficult Family Member
- Chapter 8: How to Use the Secret of Body Language to Diffuse Stressful Encounters
- Chapter 9: Identifying and Managing Your Difficult Personality Traits in Conflict
- Chapter 10: Knowing When to Cut Off a Difficult Relationship
Make positive changes in your life as you learn the steps to deal with difficult people. Download and start listening now!