Here's Tucker Max's third and final book in his series of stories about his drunken debauchery and ridiculous antics. What began as a simple sentence on an obscure website, My name is Tucker Max, and I am an asshole, and developed into two infamously genre-defining books, I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell and Assholes Finish First, ends here. But as you should expect from Tucker by now, he is going out with a bang - literally and figuratively.
In this book, you'll learn:
- How to live and work in Cancun, while still enrolled in Law School
- Why Halloween is really awesome
- How to subtly torture a high-strung roommate until he explodes with furious anger over a misplaced condiment
- What really happened when a dirty pageant girl tried to sue Tucker because he told the truth
- Why you should never accept a homemade treat from a hippie with a van, and
- What happens when Tucker turns sexting into a sport.
He's still Tucker Max, and - for one more book - he's still an asshole. Download and start listening now!