You want to promote your products or services but don't have a ton of money to spend. You want the most bang for your buck. So should you do it yourself or hire a publicist? What can you do yourself without mortgaging the farm and spending lots of time? Rick Frishman will share simple techniques for getting the most from your publicity efforts. If you want to start getting the media coverage you deserve, don't miss this session!
You will learn:
- The simplest route to the most media coverage
- Designing a press release that will generate results and get the media to call you
- Understanding the pluses and minuses of radio, TV, and other media sources
- How to create a press kit that will get you noticed and get you coverage
- When to consider hiring a PR firm and what questions to ask
- Understanding the differences between retainers and pay for placement PR - and why it's important to you
This is a live recording of an interview-format teleseminar focused on information that would be valuable for speakers, trainers, consultants, coaches, and other information entrepreneurs. It was recorded via telephone. Download and start listening now!