Growing in the Christian life isn't easy. Most of the change begins in the unseen part of the heart shared only by you and God. In order to grow strong, you have to first grow deep. These 30 devotions, read by author Wayne Stiles, will encourage and equip you in the essentials of your Christian life. This audiobook gives you practical lessons on how to grow strong in your relationship with God.
In these 30 devotions, you'll learn:
- How to discover the will of God - and also how to wait for it
- What to do when your life feels empty
- Staying committed to Bible reading when it gets boring
- Releasing the guilt of your past
- Remaining faithful when you feel like walking away
- How to trust God with your children
- Making decisions you won't regret
- Trusting God's Word when everything seems to contradict it
- Growing strong in humility, contentment, and joy
- How to resist temptation and break free from habitual sins
- Living without fear of death
- Combining wisdom and humor with the insight of a scholar, this audiobook gives you practical truths from the Bible you can apply immediately
Growing in the Christian life isn't easy. But it is possible when you know God's plan. Get the audiobook now. And Grow Strong. Download and start listening now!