Have you found yourself overwhelmed with wondering how to begin eating a grain free, gluten-free diet?
Well, you are not alone. I totally understand. There has been a great deal of interest and information lately about eliminating grains and gluten from our diet and it can be overwhelming when you first begin researching. With so many books and websites on the topic of low-carb eating, too, trying to adopt a Paleolithic lifestyle can find you full of questions.
The Paleolithic way of eating includes various names like: Primal Diet, Paleo Diet, Cave Man Diet, Stone Age Diet, Hunter-Gatherer Diet, and a few others. Basically, this lifestyle consists of a low-carb, high protein diet that attempts to imitate much of what our ancestors ate before farming and other advancements changed our food choices. While we cannot replicate all that they ate and how they prepared their foods, focusing on healthy meats, fish, seafood, vegetables, fruits, good fats, nuts, and seeds is proving to pay off in big dividends in the health and well being of individuals who adopt this plan.
Going Paleolithic provides easy-to-understand information that answers questions like:
- What does a Paleolithic way of eating look like?
- How do I start to make changes?
- What's the big deal about grains?
- How strict is a primal diet?
- What results can I expect on a grain free, gluten-free diet?
Come find out how to eat clean, what foods are good for you, and which foods should be avoided. Learn what foods to keep handy in your pantry and refrigerator, what to buy when you go grocery shopping, and snack ideas for adjusting to a low-carb diet.
- Discover grain free alternatives to your favorite foods
- Learn how eating clean with meats, fish, fresh fruits, vegetables, nuts, and other foods can benefit your health and body weight, much like they did our ancestors... Download and start listening now!