Even skilled salespeople buckle in tough selling situations—getting defensive with prospects who challenge them on price or too quickly caving to discount pressure. Those are examples the fight-or-flight response—something salespeople learn to avoid when they build their emotional intelligence.Studies have shown that emotional intelligence (EI) is a strong indicator of success. In Emotional Intelligence for Sales Success, sales trainer and expert Colleen Stanley shows how closely EI is tied to sales performance and how salespeople can sharpen their skills to maximize results. Listeners will discover:
– How to increase impulse control for better questioning and listening;
– The EI skills related to likability and trust;
– How empathy leads to bigger sales conversations and more effective solutions;
– How emotional intelligence can improve prospecting efforts;
– The EI skills shared by top sales producers;
– And much more.
Emotional intelligence plays a vital role at every stage of the sales process, from business development to closing the deal. When customers can get product information and price comparisons online, the true differentiator is the ability to deftly solve problems and build relationships—EI territory! Download and start listening now!