Evolution didn't prepare us for this: prehistoric humans did not need the ability to read the Wall Street Journal. As speakers, we are in the information business; we are deluged with information coming at us from all directions, and the sense of overwhelm can rob us of productivity and make us feel eternally behind. How do we keep track of all the business and non-business tasks we are working on? This session will offer some practical strategies and tactics for managing the volume of information we are faced with every day, so that we regain control.
You will learn:
Download and start listening now!
- How improving info management skills will boost your business
- How to tell if you're an infomaniac
- The aspect of information overload that most speakers never think about
- The worst place to store information
- How to stay on top of a dozen projects at once
- High-tech and low-tech tools you can use