Selling is rejection, plain and simple. The top salespeople can deal with it, the rest can't. Ask any sales VP or sales manager, and they'll all tell you the same thing. The biggest reason their salespeople do not bring in enough business is that they don't see enough people.
They don't see enough people because they fear rejection.
They fear rejection because they don't know how much rejection they need.
In this audio, you will learn the five important areas of prospecting:
- 1. Why prospecting and generating consistent, every-day activity is so important
- 2. How to handle rejection by understanding how much rejection you need
- 3. How to prepare for and make the prospecting call
- 4. How to anticipate, handle and turn around objections
- 5. Why you need to practice every day!
Learn how to control the conversation while anticipating and turning around objections better than ever. You will be given a simple, easy-to-use call-counting system that will allow you to know your success ratios for every step of the sales process. This call counting system will teach how to handle rejection better than you ever have, which will enable you to:
Download and start listening now!
- Make more calls
- Speak to more decision makers
- Sell more appointments, and make more presentations
- Close more sales and make more money