With so many choices available to them, today's customers are smarter and more demanding than ever before, putting repeat business at risk. In order to keep them coming back, you can't just give them good, or even great, customer service...you have to knock their socks off!
Completely updated with new techniques to help you work successfully with even the most difficult customers, Delivering Knock Your Socks Off Service provides proven tips and strategies for:
Written and read in the same accessible and humorous style that made this book a classic, the fourth edition features fresh anecdotes as well as brand-new chapters on important topics, including the generational divide, serving customers around the globe, and communicating effectively with coworkers across functions in other departments.Now more powerful than ever, this indispensable guide tells you how to provide better service than your customers have ever imagined. Download and start listening now!
- Meeting customers' expectations and satisfying their needs
- Becoming easier to do business with
- Determining the right times to bend or break the rules
- Becoming fantastic fixers and powerful problem-solvers
- Coping effectively with customers from hell
- And more!