Are you worried about your drinking? Perhaps you have recently tried to cut down and found that you can't! You are not alone; thousands of people just like you lose control of alcohol every day. That one little drink to help them unwind at the end of a busy day or the quick beer with friends has turned from a 'like to have' to a 'must have'.
As with all drink-related problems, this doesn't happen overnight - you don't wake up one morning an alcoholic. These problems develop slowly over five to 20 years, so slowly you don't even see them coming. Such is the viciously deceptive nature of this drug that initially there are no negative symptoms to indicate the beginning of a serious problem.
The Now Method is a unique, non-judgmental system to help you better understands common problem relationships with alcohol. In this audiobook by master hypnotherapist and personal development expert Craig Beck you will discover:
- How to tell if you really do have a problem with alcohol
- How you got stuck in the trap in the first place
- The early signs of a problem
- How to stop wanting/needing a drink
- How to massively reduce cravings for alcohol without using will power
- What the drinks industry doesn't want you to know
Alcoholics fall into the trap of lying to themselves as to why alcohol is such a necessary component in their lives. Perhaps you recognise some of their 'beliefs':
Download and start listening now!
- 'I can't sleep without a drink before bed'
- 'I need it to relax and cope with stress'
- 'I am boring without a drink'
- 'Drinking gives me confidence'
- 'It helps me chill out after a hard day at work'