Do you struggle to get along with your co-workers or especially one in particular? Would you like to find a way to manage your workplace conflict and reduce stress at work? Do you want to learn the skills of conflict management? Then this book is for you! Conflict at Work teaches you about the different kinds of conflict that commonly happen in the workplace and the best ways to reduce them.
With the amount of time people spend at work, it is natural that there will be conflicts from time to time. Learning to get along with your fellow employees and your boss is crucial to enjoying your work and being productive. This audiobook gives you practical strategies and ideas to handle workplace conflict and reduce stress. Begin to enjoy your job as this book teaches you about how to handle egos, deal with difficult personalities, how to be professional when in conflict with your boss, and more.
Look at some of the information this book will show you! Here is a list of the chapter titles:
- Chapter 1: Causes of Conflict in the Workplace
- Chapter 2: Dealing With Difficult Personalities at Work
- Chapter 3: How to Solve Issues Related to Egos and the Workplace
- Chapter 4: How to Get Along with Your Co-Workers
- Chapter 5: How to Carry Out Stress Management at Work
- Chapter 6: How to Create a Nice Working Atmosphere
- Chapter 7: The Poison of Workplace Gossip and How to Avoid It
- Chapter 8: Techniques af Resolving Conflicts in The Workplace
- Chapter 9: Six Steps for Conflict Resolution at Work
- Chapter 10: How to Handle a Conflict with Your Supervisor and Still Keep Your Job
So, be your way to managing conflict today! Take action and instantly download this audiobook so you can create a positive working atmosphere. Download and start listening now!