Not all fears and phobias in children are call for concern. The normal pattern of maturity and growth allows for some expected fears, but sometimes exaggerated fears and phobias are expressed and they need attention. Children can struggle with out of control fear at night as well as during the day, and this causes stress and anxiety for parents and the family as a whole. You don't have to continue to live this way; Hypnosis Help for Kids can help.
Our program was designed by professionals in the fields of Pediatrics and Social Behaviors to assist your child in overcoming his or her fears and phobias. With your help, your child can learn to feel secure and safe while being protected from his or her fears. At the same time, you and your child will work together to build his or her confidence, decreasing the occurrence of irrational or exaggeratedly fearful reactions.
There are two children's bedtime story recordings, one for the younger child and one for the older, told by story and fantasy images that engage your child's already active imagination. The parent's information recording will explain the science behind our approach and help you understand your important role in helping your child overcome his or her fears and phobias. This hypnosis program as a whole will put you and your child on firm footing to move forward with confidence.
Included for parents:
- Track 1: Intro to Children's Fears & Phobias
- Track 2: Defining Fear
- Track 3: Typical Fears in Children
- Track 4: Parenting Techniques
- Track 5: Parental Acceptance & Limit Setting
- Track 6: Parental Respect
- Track 7: TV Viewing & Fears
- Track 8: Common Older Child Fears
- Track 9: Story Recording Explanation
Download and start listening now!
- Track 10: Story Recording Older Child
- Track 11: Story Recording Young Child